Pork Tenderloin with Apple Bacon Compote is fall cozy comfort. Simple and impressive!
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 slices super-thick bacon, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 5 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- 2 large green apples, like granny smith, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- To Make the Pork: Preheat the oven to 325°F. Rub the pork loin well with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large French oven (or other...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments