Pork Tenderloin cooked in a skillet, sautéed spinach and microwave "baked" potatoes.
- olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 medium potatoes (or 1 large one)
- salt and papper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-4 cloves garlic (or 2 teaspoons pre chopped)
- 2 large handfuls fresh baby spinach (pre washed)
- Put a skillet on your stove with the burner at medium high. Eyeball a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. With a sharp knife remove the...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks