Slices of pork tenderloin, fresh Mozzarella, Roma tomatoes and whole basil leaves drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium size pork tenderloin ((about 1 pound))
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced into appx 1/8" slices)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (sliced )
- extra virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- balsamic vinegar (for drizzling)
- Trim the silver skin and excess fat off the tenderloin. Put a Skillet on at medium high and eyeball a couple of tablespoons of olive oil...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks