A very high-fiber and high-protein dish which is filling, and, delicious!
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 250 g pork sausage (skin removed and crumbled)
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 200 g lentils
- ¼ cup wine (red)
- 350 g passata di pomodoro
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- In a pan on medium-high heat add 2 tbsp olive oil When the oil is shimmering, add onion, carrot, and celery all finely chopped Cook for a...
- Get the full instructions at Naturally Strong