Want to know how to cook pork ribs in the crock pot? Try this easy recipe from Ree Drummond for melt-in-your-mouth results!
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- apricot preserves, (13 oz jar)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlics, finely chopped
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobos
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Divide the racks into 2 rib pieces and season with salt and pepper. Place them into a slow cooker. Combine the preserves, ketchup,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments