Sliced, breaded and fried heirloom tomatoes stacked with fresh mozzarella, basil and balsamic glaze.
- 4 Large Firm heirloom tomatoes ( sliced into 1/4" rounds)
- 8 slices Fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated )
- 1 large egg + 3 Tbslp Milk
- green sauce
- Olive Oil / canola oil (for frying )
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Wash and dry tomatoes. Slice and dry on paper towels. Dip each tomato slice into egg wash and then breadcrumbs. You can repeat if...
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini