A quick accompaniment to a mixed rice main dish
- 1 cup pomelo pearls (peeled and cleaned)
- 1 cup fresh yogurt (whisked)
- 1/4 cup tomatoes (chopped fine)
- 1 nos green chilli (slit or chopped fine)
- 1/2 tsp dill leaves (finely chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- Cut an peel through the thick skin of the Pomelo and extract the segments. Cut open the segments, discard the peel and the seeds and...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.