Italian Pizzelle Cookies are crisp, buttery, and delicious. They're a Christmas tradition, but you should make them today!
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- lemon zest, optional
- 1 1/2 tablespoons anise seed, optional
- Beat eggs, add sugar, gradually add melted butter, then vanilla Mix flour, baking powder, anise (if using) Add dry mixture to wet...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic