Pizza dough is really easy to make yourself. You'll love how much more flavor it has too.
- 1/3 cup water, 110-120°f
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- pizza sauce and toppings of choice
- In a small bowl or the measuring cup, combine the warm water and yeast. Let sit 3 minutes. (If properly activated, the yeast will foam....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments