Pizza Beer Bread is filled with lots of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Dip in your favorite marinara sauce.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mini pepperoni, or chopped pepperoni
- 12 ounce bottle of beer
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9x5 bread loaf pan; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments