Pistachio chocolate chip cookies are a brilliant snack with a cup of coffee. You'll love this divine combination.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic