This sugar cookie recipe comes straight from The Pioneer Woman herself. It's especially easy to make.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream together eggs, oil, butter, sugars and vanilla in a bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic