These strawberry oatmeal bars make for a tasty, fruit-filled dessert. Scroll down for the easy recipe.
- 1 3/4 sticks butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats, quick or regular
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar strawberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 350. Butter a 9 x 13 or 8 x 10 baking dish. Mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt together. Now...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic