This Pioneer Woman chili recipe comes to us from the Food Network star herself. Whip up a hearty batch tonight!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup masa harina
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces dried pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Place ground beef in a pot and toss in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain the excess fat. Pour in the tomato sauce,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments