Pink date with a Vermicelli bowl is an innovative Sevai recipe inspired from the Ramadan spirit in Dubai. This colorful dessert is prepared by simmering milk, vermicelli, beetroot, rose and dates for hours. Try this divine taste for one if your Iftar evenings.
- 3 - 3.5 litres milk (full fat)
- 2 medium size beetroot (grated)
- 200 grams Vermicelli ((short sevai))
- 14-16 dates (chopped)
- 4 - 5 cardamoms
- 2-3 table spoons Dried rose petals
- White sugar (or agave syrup/ honey) ( as per our taste)
- In a big open vessel, pour all the milk. Let it come to boil a couple of times. Add 2/3rd of the grated beetroot and crushed cardamoms to...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard