I haven't actually tried this recipe yet, but when I do, I think I would cut the salt back some. I would try it with half the seasoned salt, or even 1 teaspoon to start with. This recipe was submitted by a member of my former recipe website so I don't know how it would turn out with that much seasoned salt. I would experiment with it a little and taste test it before serving to others. Otherwise it looks like it might be really good. I'll try anything once!! LOL!
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 8 Ounces Crushed Pineapple (Drained well)
- 2 Cups Pecans (Finely chopped, Divided)
- 1/4 Cup Green Bell Pepper (Finely chopped (Red, Orange or Yellow Peppers may be used))
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Onion (Grated or finely chopped)
- In medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients, except for 1 Cup of chopped pecans. Cover mixture tightly with plastic wrap and allow to...
- Get the full instructions at MarieAlline.com – My Personal Website with Recipes & Other Good Things