A Pineapple Mango Slush made with vodka and happiness. Or, maybe just more vodka. Either way, we're in.
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup vodka, flavor of your choice
- fresh lime juice, from half a lime
- 2/3 heaping cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 2/3 heaping cup mango, frozen (chunks)
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to the bowl of your blender, starting with the liquid and ending with the ice. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic