Scrumptious tropical fruit salad recipe with a honey-cinnamon-lime dressing. Pineapple Mango Salad is healthy, low calorie, gluten free and vegan.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 2 kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- 1 mango (sliced)
- 2 champagne mangos (sliced or chunked)
- 1/2 cup red grapes
- 1 star-fruit (cut in 1/8” slices)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 bunch fresh mint (optional)
- Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Carve out the insides from pineapple halves. Save halves to serve salad in. Dice pineapple, discarding...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen