Delicious breadmaker bread with crushed pineapple and shredded carrots. This tasty homemade bread makes a 2-lb. loaf.
- 1 cup buttermilk (I used 1 cup milk and 2 tbsp. white vinegar)
- 20-oz. can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2/3 cup coarsely shredded carrots or matchstix carrots
- 4 tsp. canola oil
- 2 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 13 cup bread flour
- 4 tsp. honey (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/4 tsp. bread machine yeast
- 4 tsp. vital wheat gluten
- Layer ingredients into breadmaker canister as listed. Place on whole wheat setting. Mine takes 4 hours 10 minutes. Remove from breadmaker...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen