Pina Colada White Chocolate Cookies are to die for! These luscious cookies will have you drooling from the first bite! This quick and easy 5-ingredient dessert just explodes with flavor. They're terrific for tailgating or office parties, potlucks, backyard barbecues or baby showers. If you want comfort food, these Pina Colada White Chocolate Cookies will do it!
- 15.25 oz. box Duncan Hines Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 large eggs
- 11.25 oz. pkg. white chocolate chips (NOT vanilla chips)
- 1 cup coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir in white chocolate chips and coconut. Spray cookie sheets with cooking...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen