- My Recipes Boxes
- Pimento Cheese
- 4 cups white cheddar cheese shredded or grated
- 1 4 ounce jar chopped pimentos well drained
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl add cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, red onions and green onions and stir until well mixed. Next add pimentos and continue to...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 -5 cups