Pickled Peppers are great with many an appetizer. On top of this black bean pâté, they're something truly special.
- 1 pound mini bell peppers, sweet
- 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2-3/4 cup dill, fresh fronds
- 1 15 oz can black beans, unseasoned, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 16 flat bread crackers
- For the Pickled Peppers: To a small saucepan add vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds and turmeric. Bring mixture to a boil over...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic