Philly cheesesteak pasta takes the world-famous flavors of cheesesteak and combines them into one fantastic skillet dinner. This quick and easy dish will become a weeknight staple.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 cups medium pasta shells
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded or sliced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook and crumble the beef...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic