Philly Cheesesteak, what more can I say?
- olive oil
- 6-8 slices-leftover London Broil Steak (cut into strips or roast beef or thin beef steaks or leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 medium size onion (cut into strips)
- 6 cloves garlic (sliced or chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 6-8 slices cheese (any kind that YOU like)
- Cut some onions into strips and slice or chop some cloves of garlic. Put a skillet on at medium high and eyeball just enough olive oil to...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks