Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes are awesome! They're made with ground beef, bell peppers, mushrooms & loads of provolone cheese. This kid-friendly 15-minute meal is perfect for weeknight suppers when you're short on time. If you enjoy Philly Cheesesteak Subs, you'll love these Sloppy Joes.
- 2 lbs. 96% lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 green bell peppers (diced)
- 16 oz. fresh mushrooms (minced)
- 4 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 cups beef broth
- 16 oz. pkg. provolone cheese (chopped)
- 12 brioche hamburger buns (or ciabatta rolls, onion rolls or specialty rolls)
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the ground beef. Brown the beef well on one side before turning over and browning the other side...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen