Pesto Pasta with Meatballs - a quick and easy dinner recipe with a creamy pesto sauce, pasta, a few meatballs, and plenty of cheese! It’s fantastic for weeknights.
- 1 12 ounce box short cut pasta
- 1 pound bag precooked meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 7 ounce jar pesto
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to the package directions. Cook meatballs until they are thawed completely...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic