Pesto Paneer Tikka is a cottage cheese appetizer marinated in a traditional Italian pesto sauce and grilled in authentic Indian tikka style. It is a contemporary appetizer plate that pairs perfect with white wines. Also, this tikka is marinated in a nutty - herby pesto, instead of the tikka spices, therefore an absolutely healthy choice!
- 300 grams cottage cheese paneer
- 1 big onion (cut into 4-6 pieces)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (cut into 4-6 pieces)
- 1 green chili
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (or mix of pine nuts & walnuts)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 table spoons cooking cream
- kosher salt
- 2-3 lemon wedges
- In a food processor jar, add basil leaves and pine nuts, blend few times. Add the garlic and parmesan cheese in the jar and blend several...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard