This amazing lasagna recipe uses pesto sauce, roasted red peppers and oven-ready noodles. The cheesy deliciousness of this pasta dish is hard to beat.
- 1 1/2 lbs. 93% lean ground beef
- jar Paul Newman’s marinara sauce
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles (oven ready)
- tub ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 6 tbsp. pesto sauce
- 1 jar roasted yellow or red peppers (drained)
- mozzarella cheese (or more if desired)
- Grease a 9x13” glass baking dish. Cook beef in skillet over medium heat, breaking up chunks, until no longer pink. Stir in marinara...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen