These pesto chicken pizza rolls are so easy to make and taste fantastic. Perfect for dinner, or to have in the freezer for easy lunch options!
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken, (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- balsamic glaze, for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix together the water, flour, yeast, olive oil, honey, and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic