Wonderful homemade bread for the breadmaker. This one has pesto flavors with parmesan cheese, basil, garlic and parsley.
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley or 1/3-1/2 cup dried parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (from a jar)
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 cups Gold Medal bread flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. Fleishmann's bread flour yeast
- Layer in above order and put on normal bread setting - about 3 1/2 hours. Allow bread to rest about 15 minutes before removing from bread...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen