These banana crumb muffins are loaded with moist, mashed ripe bananas and made so special and inviting by a buttery, crumbly sweet topping. They're just perfect for breakfast, dessert, tea-time or anytime of the day. It's so simple to make and super delicious.
- 1 1/2cupall-purpose flour187g
- 1tspbaking powder
- 1tspbaking soda
- 3ripe bananasmashed
- 1egglightly beaten
- 1/3cup buttermelted, room temperature
- 1/4cupbrown sugar55g
- 2tbspall-purpose flour
- 1/8tspground cinnamon(optional)
- 1tbspbutter14g, room temperature
- First preheat oven to 190 degree C (375 F). Line a muffin pan with muffin cups. Then prepare the DRY ingredients needed to make the...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew