Don't be afraid of all the steps! It looks much scarier than it is, and you will love this peppy lasagna.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork sausage can be sweet or spicy - your choice!
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (with Italian herbs if available)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz ricotta cheese
- 12 oz cottage cheese
- 12 oz Lasagna Noodles I like: Bionaturae Lasagna Whole Wheat
- 3 cups Smoked Gouda
- 3 cups Fontina cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Lasagna Baking Dish should be approximately: 14.25"Wx10"Dx3"H Cook the ground beef and ground sausage until browned. Add in the tomato...
- Get the full instructions at Foodtryst