This fantastic chili recipe has an Italian flair with the taste of pepperoni pizza added to the mix! Pepperoni, Italian seasonings and mozzarella cheese add a delicious taste to this wonderful Tex-Mex recipe.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or ground sirloin
- 1/2 large green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 large onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- pizza sauce
- tomato or spaghetti sauce
- ranch style beans
- 15-oz. can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning
- 3 1/2 sliced pepperoni
- 1 tsp. chili powder (or more to taste)
- cheese to garnish each serving
- Sauté beef, bell pepper and onions in a skillet until meat is cooked through and veggies are tender. Place beef mixture and remaining...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen