Absolutely delicious. One of our many favorites.
- 18 slices Pepperoni Cut into quarters
- 3 slices bacon Roughly diced
- 3 cloves garlic Chopped
- 10-12 stalks Asparagus Diced 1cm in lenght
- 2 cups Cooked Rice Over night cooked rice.
- Salt and White Pepper To taste. You can substitute with black pepper.
- 4 no. Eggs Medium. If large use 3 eggs.
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Chicken Stock Granules
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder Optional
- Beat the eggs, sesame oil and salt together. Set aside. In another bowl, mix the seasonings together and set aside. Heat a large pan on...
- Get the full instructions at DISH THE RECIPE