Peppermint chocolate cookies are the quintessential winter cookie. Buttery, chewy chocolate cookies studded with white chocolate peppermint chips. They’re perfect for your cookie platters or as a snow day treat!
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons chocolate extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups peppermint baking chunks
- Beat the butter and both sugars until fluffy and light in color — about 4 minutes. Beat in the egg until well-combined, at least...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic