Penne Vodka is a classic Italian dish for a reason. All that pink sauce is one of the best reasons to eat pasta ever.
- 1 pound penne, 1 box
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shallot, chopped
- 1/2 pound prosciutto, thinly sliced and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup vodka, good quality
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes, 1 can
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook penne to al dente according to box instructions. In a large sauté pan, heat butter...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic