This easy pear vodka cocktail is Fall personified. Serve it at your Halloween party!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pear
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 ounces pear puree
- 2 ounces rosemary simple syrup
- 2 ounces vodka
- sparkling seltzer water
- sprigs fresh rosemary, for garnish
- For the Rosemary Simple Syrup: In a medium sized saucepan bring water to a boil. Stir in sugar. Once the sugar has dissolved add in...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic