This savory pear and goat cheese tart can be made in no time at all. Perfect for when you need a quick appetizer dish.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 egg, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Unroll the puff pastry sheet onto a parchment lined sheet pan. With a sharp knife score the puff pastry...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic