An easy yet elegant dinner that takes 30 minutes to make. Pear and Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast with Brussels Sprouts is an easy one-sheet dinner perfect for weeknights or special occasions.
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 Pear (sliced thin)
- 2 Brussels sprouts (shredded)
- 4 Tbsp Blue cheese (crumbled)
- olive oil (just a drizzle)
- 2 tsp honey (optional )
- 1 Tbsp pecan pieces (optional)
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts (quartered)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. With a sharp knife, cut each chicken breast horizontally down the middle, but not all the way through....
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.