Peanut butter potato chip rice krispie treats are sweet, salty, and oh-so-good! The nutty flavor is just perfect paired with salty chips.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces potato chips, lightly crushed, divided
- 3 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, melted
- Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray. In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic