Peanut Butter Pie with Pretzel Crust has a peanut butter pretzel crust that'll make you swoon. A no-bake dessert that'll be a winner at any party!
- 2 cups peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets, heaping
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor, pulse the peanut butter-filled pretzel nuggets until they are fine crumbs. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments