This rich, decadent pie is filled with crunchy peanut butter, cream cheese and whipped topping. Then it's drizzled with chocolate syrup and peanut butter syrup and garnished with peanuts and chocolate chips for one spectacular pie!
- Graham cracker crust for a 9” pie plate
- 1/2 cup Jif extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 12-oz. container non dairy whipped topping
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (for garnish)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for garnish)
- chocolate syrup for garnish
- peanut butter syrup for garnish
- whole or halved peanuts for garnish
- Prepare graham cracker crust as directed and bake about 5-7 minutes at 350◦. Let cool completely. Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen