Rich and decadent, this sensational dessert bar starts with a cake mix and crunchy peanut butter for the base, then it's topped with chocolate fudge frosting mixed with more crunchy peanut butter. Finally the frosting is covered with M&Ms and chopped peanuts.
- 18.25-oz. pkg. Pillsbury Golden Butter recipe cake mix
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 16-oz. can chocolate fudge frosting
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a 9x13” glass baking dish. In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup peanut butter, water and egg...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen