These are our favorite Peanut Butter Cookies. We've been making these cookies for over 35 years and they are still our favorite Peanut Butter Cookies.
- 1/4 cup[url href="http://www.crisco.com/" target="_blank" title="crisco"] Crisco shortening (or Butter-flavor Crisco)
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Jif peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (I use 2 cups instead)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Extra granulated sugar
- Mix thoroughly the shortening, butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in flour with a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen