Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies will have your kids up and dressed in no time, just so they can nosh on these tasty treats. Plus you'll use up those black bananas!
- 1 cup mashed banana, 2-3 medium bananas
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick
- 1/2 cup peanut butter powder, like pb fit
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with a Silpat. Stir together the banana, oats, PB powder, and cocoa powder. Drop the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic