Delicious oatmeal cookie recipe with peanut butter chips and chopped walnuts in the batter. Quick and easy.
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Crisco shortening
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup Quaker old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 12-oz. pkg. Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 375°. Mix brown sugar, butter, shortening, milk, vanilla and egg until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients with a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen