These amazing blondies combine crunchy peanut butter and sea salt caramel chips. They are perfect for the summer holidays, potlucks or backyard barbecues. You can mix up a batch in just over 5 minutes!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar ( 12-oz. sea salt caramel chips)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz. pkg. sea salt caramel chips
- Mix all ingredients, except chips. Sprinkle them on top. Place in 350° oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven; run knife through in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen