Peanut butter and chocolate lovers unite for the ultimate peanut butter brownies you will ever try. These fudgy brownies are stuffed with peanut butter cups and topped with beautiful swirls of delicious peanut butter.
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with aluminum foil. Add the butter and chocolate to a bowl and melt together in...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments