Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Tart will make the peanut butter and banana lover in your house truly happy. Decadent, creamy, and totally delicious.
- 12 peanut butter cookies, homemade or store bought
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- For the Cookie Crust: In a food processor, pulse cookies into crumbs. You can also use a rolling pin to smash them if you don't have...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic