Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread Pudding has peanut butter and jelly sandwiches enrobed in a decadent custard. Totally fabulous!
- 1-pound loaf day-old brioche, cut into 16 slices
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, or your favorite flavor
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 8 slices of bread with about 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and the other 8 slices of bread with about 1...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic